Sea-Ex Trade Seafood Directory

 Trade-Seafood Industry Directory

Home  |   Seafood Trading Board  |  Fish Directory  |  Company Directory  |  Country Directory Contact Us ADD YOUR COMPANY   |

Custom Search



 

Seafood Industry Directory < Home Page
 


Sea-Ex
is celebrating
20 YEARS of assisting Seafood & Marine Companies with online marketing!
 

Suppliers of Products to the Commercial Fishing & Seafood Industry:
Main Suppliers Directory
Suppliers Companies listed by Country
 
- Ice Machines & Refrigeration
- Processing Equipment
- Packaging & Storage Equipment
- Laboratory & Testing Equipment
- Cleaning Products & Equipment
- Chandlery Equipment
- Live Seafood Tanks, Plants & Aquariums
- Aquaculture Equipment
- Aquaculture Industry Products
- Fish Feed Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Fishing Tackle, Nets & Floats
- Navigational / Electronic Equipment
- Marine Engines, Parts & Spares
- Boat, Ship & Trawler Manufacturers
- Boat Lifting Equipment
- Repairs Tools, Materials & Equipment
- Fuel Suppliers
- Other Food Products
- Industrial Clothing, Work Uniforms, Gloves, Safety Wear
- Safety Equipment, Marine Safety Equipment
 
Directory - Seafood
- Companies by Species
- Companies by Country
- Seafood Importers
- Seafood Exporters
- Aquaculture Producers
- Seafood Processors
- Seafood Producers
- Seafood Agents
- Commercial Fishermen
- Bait Suppliers
- Wholesale Seafood
- Retail Seafood Suppliers
- Seafood Restaurants
 
Suppliers of Services to the Commercial Fishing & Seafood Industry Directory:
Main Seafood Services Directory
 
Contact Us
Contact Us
ADD YOUR COMPANY
Sea-Ex Seafood, Fishing, Marine Directory - Information and marketing directory for the Seafood Industry, fishing, angling, aquaculture, diving, boating, yachts and yachting and marine industries. Game Fishing, Sports Fishing, Fly Fishing, and diving.
 

Fishmuka

Contact Name Mr.Yuriy Golofastov
Company Position CEO
Address -
Address Cont. -
City Nezhin
State Chernigov Region
Postal (Zip) Code 16600
Country UKRAINE
Tel +38 067 811 8796
Mobile (Cell) Phone +38 067 811 8796
Fax -
Skype -
Email fishmuka@yandex.ru
Website www.fishmuka.at.ua
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
My name is Yuriy Golofastov.
I am the representative of the company, which is the agent on sale of one Chinese manufacturer of the equipment for fishmeal.
This Chinese factory except for manufacture, is make design the similar equipment for other factories in China.
Therefore, I have opportunity offer to your company fishmeal units for the pleasant prices, with fast term of manufacturing and small expenses on delivery and adjustment work.
The term of manufacturing the any unit 3 months.
Conditions of payment: 40 % of an advance payment, the remaining 60 % the customer pays after receiving the suppliers notifying that the equipment is ready to be shipped.
The price will include all payments on China, with delivery in port.

Fishmeal units from capacity (raw fish) 8 ton per day to 300 ton per day. Other equipment for processing fish.

 

 

 

 

 


Trading Safety
- Unfortunately, there are people who are dishonest and internet scams abound. While Sea-Ex & Trade-Seafood endeavour to check the company details that are listed, we recommend the following precautions are taken when dealing with a company:
  • Ask the business you plan to trade with for business references and CHECK THE REFERENCES.
  • Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and VERIFIED professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers. Be wary if the seller only accepts wire transfers or cash.
  • Do a search of the company on the internet using the company website address, their business name, phone and fax numbers, and the email addresses provided to see if you can find any feedback about the company.
  • Ensure you understand all terms and conditions of any agreement, including SHIPPING CHARGES.
     

Learn more about scams to avoid or to make a complaint about a scam or fraud see: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Internet Crime Complaint Center

Trade-Seafood & Sea-Ex are NEVER involved in any transaction, and we do not handle payments for orders, products or shipping, we DO NOT guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, offer buyer protection or seller certification.

 

 


Tags: Ice Machines, refrigeration, seafood processing, live seafood tanks, fishing tackle, marine engines, sea food packaging machinery


Privacy Policy  |  Cookie Policy  |  Disclaimer