Trade-Seafood Industry Directory

Home  |  Companies by Species  |  Fish Directory  |  Seafood & Fish List  |  Companies by Country ADD YOUR COMPANY   |

Custom Search

Saudi Fisheries Company

Contact NameMr Wasef Sawalha
Company PositionMaterials Director
AddressPO Box 4120
Address Cont.-
StateCentral Province
Postal (Zip) Code11491
Tel +966 501 051 797
Mobile (Cell) Phone-
Fax +966 1 1405 6298
Email [email protected]
Saudi fisheries company is the biggest importer and exporter of all kind of sea foods all over the world. Strength of the company is wide logistics and storage facility with our own shrimp farms in the southern coast of red sea. Running with a huge network of sales and distribution across the globe. Looking to the companies dealing in sea foods from all over the world with the facilities what we are looking for in sea foods standard products.

Saudi Fisheries Company ( SFC ) was established
in (1981) as a joint stock company. It is established with a fully paid capital of USD 142.7 million, where 40% is contributed by the government and the remaining 60% is raised from the Saudi private sectors.

The company was established to develop investment opportunities in fishing on Saudi Arabia’s territorial waters and other international waters , as well as Aquaculture, Manufacturing, Marketing local sea foods, Import and Export.

Since 1981, the company has established a strong base in fishing industry in the Kingdom, including fishing fleet, shrimp & Fish farms Aquaculture in the seawater & sweet water , aquarium fish , processing plants and cold stores, and its chain of retail shops spread throughout the Kingdom .

The company’s commitment to complete the requirements and controls which has to be followed in presenting the products to the confidence of the buying consumers. These products are under the trade mark of Alasmak, a popular brand and widely accepted both
locally and globally.

Now, Saudi Fisheries Company is one of the leading companies in the integrated global marine product producers it has been contributing an active role in supporting the Kingdom’s national economy and had raised the quality of seafood products. The company is focusing towards a future of a remarkable success in terms of leadership in domestic and global markets.

Fresh Product:
Emperor, Groupers, Spanish Mackerel, Breams, Mullet, Snappers, Trevally, Najil, Tilapia, Shrimps.

Frozen Product:
Milk Fish, Tilapia, Trevally, Emperors, Spanish Mackerel, Cat Fish, Grey Mullets, Rohu Gutted, Salmon Atlantic, White Pomfrets, Black Pomfrets, Pangasius Fillets, Nile Perch Fillets, Alaskan Pollock Fillets, Sea-Shrimps, Farm Shrimps , Shrimps P/D and P/D Tail-On, Warm Water Rock Lobster, Cold Water Rock Lobster, Lobster Tails, Sand Lobster, Rohu, Squids Whole and Cleaned.

Value Added Product:
Fish Fingers, Fish Sticks, Fish Burgers, Fish Nuggets, Breaded Crispy Shrimps, Tempura

canned tuna with oil, water and chili

Brand Names:
Al Asmak

ISO 22000


Trading Safety - Unfortunately, there are people who are dishonest and internet scams abound. While Sea-Ex & Trade-Seafood endeavour to check the company details that are listed, we recommend the following precautions are taken when dealing with a company:

  • Ask the business you plan to trade with for business references and CHECK THE REFERENCES.
  • Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and VERIFIED professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers. Be wary if the seller only accepts wire transfers or cash.
  • Do a search of the company on the internet using the company website address, their business name, phone and fax numbers, and the email addresses provided to see if you can find any feedback about the company.
  • Ensure you understand all terms and conditions of any agreement, including SHIPPING CHARGES.

Learn more about scams to avoid or to make a complaint about a scam or fraud see: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Internet Crime Complaint Center

Trade-Seafood & Sea-Ex are NEVER involved in any transaction, and we do not handle payments for orders, products or shipping, we DO NOT guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, offer buyer protection or seller certification.



Privacy Policy  |  Cookie Policy  |  Disclaimer

Additional Info


privacy policy